Sunday, July 19, 2015

CalChews Calcium Sof Gel + Vitamin D & K Review



It's my first time to get items from samplemroom.PH that is edible. When I found out that their latest samples are the products of Pascual Lab such as C-Lium, OraCare and my favorite sample, Cal-Chews.







I got 2 variants of it, the Chocolate and Caramel flavor. It comes in a soft, chewy form candy. And the small box comes with 7 cubes.







I first tried the chocolate one and it tastes so good just like the taste of our favorite Tootsie Roll. I also pike the Caramel flavor. It also tastes like one of the famous caramels flavoured candy in the market but I can't recall the name of it. I really can't believe that these candies are actually a food supplement that comes with Calcium plus Vitamin D & K. This is so perfect to those who don't like drinking milk.









I will definitely buy this. I'm hoping that this great food supplement would come up with different flavors in the future like bubble gum, strawberry, vanilla, etc .

Please visit Sampleroo.PH for their latest samples that you can get for free.

Follow me at:

www.facebook.com/RaynFromTheSky1
@raynfromthesky ( Instagram / Twitter )
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment