Thursday, March 7, 2013

Deal W/ It Or Suck It Up | Rayn From The Sky

More Free Followers - YouTube Views, Facebook Likes, Google+1, Pinterest Followers

I usually go to work w/ a small shoulder bag and lunch box in my shoulder and later on I find it so hassle so I decided to use my lil bro's bag pack.As much as I want bagpack because its gives you feel young like a schoolboy is just that I really perspire alot so I end that my back is so soak w/ sweat plus the fact that there's alot of pick-pocketers lurking aroung the metro.I stil prefer a messenger bag and that would be my next treat for myself on the next payday...hehehe

Shot taken using Canon IXUS 115 HS


instagram.com/raynfromthesky
lookbook.nu/raynfromthesky
raynfromthesky.tumblr.com
raynfromthesky.blogpsot.com
twitter.com/raynfromthesky
facebook.com/raynfromthesky1
pinterest.com/raynfromthesky













No comments:

Post a Comment