Thursday, December 20, 2012

Like A SkyScraper | Rayn From The Sky



My co-teammate/friend Grace and I had a simple photoshoot in her condo in Ortigas.Thank God that my friend was spotted by the owner of the condo.She said that she's too beautiful and classy to live in her previous condo unit ( in front of Robinsons Galleria ) so she was advised to transfer to the Corinthians Executive Residence.I'm so envied with Grace because her condo is just a few blockes away from our office so its like it'll only take 15-20 minutes to walk from her condo going to our office and second, she have the perks to using the roof deck and the accesibility to use the pool.That's one of my dreams actually, to have my own condo near Ortigas, Makati or Taguig.I know it's impractical but it's like a status for me.Just sayin', hehehe..

Maroon Button Down Shirt - Unbranded 
Vest - Decked Out ( SM Department Store )
Skinny Jeans - Bench
White Sneakers - Pony





















No comments:

Post a Comment