Thursday, September 13, 2012

Waiting In Vain | Rayn From The Sky

Please hype my new post on www.lookbook.nu/raynfromthesky

That polo shirt that Im wearing as a cover up was actually over altered on the side part so if I put those buttons, it'll emphasize my small waist and alot of people will feel envy about it because in our office I eat a lot butI don't gain weight. hahahaha

I'm used Pixlr-O-Matic for Android for editing those pictures.I love their Effects, Overlays and Frames.I'm currently using Pixlr Express For Android.I like that because it gives you the same options to edit your picture like Auto-Adjust, Contrast , Vibrance , Focal Blur and many more. The latest update which is my favorite is the text feature where we can use hundreds of different font text to your picture.You can also edit your picture from your deskstop. Just google Pixlr or you can also find them on Facebook










No comments:

Post a Comment